A large part of Max's Helping Paws Success will be in our relationship with local businesses in Monterey County. I'm looking for someone with great communication skills, sensitivity and presence to help create a package with me to approach local businesses in an effort to recruit them as partners in our cause marketing efforts. Essentially, we would be requesting that they help promote the foundation by doing one or more of these:
1. Donating #% of sales of a certain product or products to the foundation
2. Setting up a small "Donation Station" in their stores.. working on the ability to text donations, or QR code to make it easy.
3. Potentially selling calendars or cards, and then donating to the foundation
4. Check out Charity where people donate their returned change to the charity
5. Creating a local SHOPPING day in Downtown Monterey or Carmel
6. Facebook short term promo (would work with our Social Media person) to do a company donation for each "Like"
7. Agree to promote the Foundation in their stores with signage
This will enable you to get your creative juices going - This may be an in person, direct mail or online campaign. May include Video, Brochures, etc. Marketing and communications background, or non profit background certainly a plus. The goal is truly to grow this foundation, so we can eventually help others more broadly.
- Program Management
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Would ask that you meet any commits you make to any specific deliverables..that's all.