The Web/Technology Coordinator provides leadership in the development and implementation of the organizations web and social media plans by identifying, recommending, and/or developing web resources, social media, and technology improvements that are consistent with the goals and strategic directions of the organization. The Web/Technology Coordinator must be able to deliver projects successfully and on time with little oversight.
* Oversee development, design, and maintenance of web pages; oversee all related social media tools; and support online marketing campaigns as directed.
* Runs weekly and special requested Google analytics web statistical reporting for the organizations web site.
* Serve as the primary resource to volunteers and Board Members to create and edit web pages including content, images, links, structure, design, and functionality for the organizations website.
* Write and edit content to assure accuracy of information and consistency and adherence to style norms, a common marketing voice, and greater user satisfaction.
* Research and present new and creative solutions to the website
* Develop new ways to improve the website using images, videos and graphics.
* Benchmark our website with other comparable institutions
* Online Application and Forms Management
* Oversee the consistent functioning, maintenance, and trouble-shooting processes to ensure consistent functioning of all online forms including: the online application, inquiry form, special event RSVP forms, and current forms.
* Serve as the primary point of contact and liaison between the Volunteers and Board Members.
* Maintain and schedule School iPad and laptop carts.
Other duties as assigned.
- Database Administration
- Business Planning
- IT Consulting
- Macintosh Platform
- Security / Network Administration
- PC Platform
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Not sure how long this program would take to write
- status reports weekly on development.