Through our partnership with AmeriCorps and Washington Service Corps, we have been able to provide further support for our students in the form of academic skills development, soft-skill development, and tutoring. This extra support helps to ensure that our students achieve their educational goals and reach economic stability.
Now, we are looking to even further extend this support to students through recruitment in various subjects, the most popular ones being:
* Math (pre-college math up to calculous)
* English/Writing (ESL tutoring included)
* Computer Science (programming, network server admin, etc)
If you are skilled in one of these subjects, and want to help members of your community reach academic success (leading to a living-wage job and economic independence), this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Computer Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- At least 1 session per week
- Must meet on North Seattle College campus