All 4 Less Beauty & Barber Techniques a GA 501(C)(3) non-profit organization that promote social, emotional and developmental growth while simultaneously equipping students with skill sets that will lead to unrestricted income potential.
A4LBT is searching for dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers to work with us.
The fundraising team will determine financial needs of the organization. Identify and excute strategies to secure funds from potential donors.
- Plan and manage fundraising events
- Grant Writing
- Pro active and resourceful.
- Coordinate web-based fundraising activities.
- Generate and implement fundraising ideas
- Establish fundraising or participation goals.
- Research crowdfunding and grants procure donations from local business and village friends.
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Administrative Support
- Social Media Specialist
- General Volunteers
- Wig Makers
Email resumes: email@example.com
- Resource Development / Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Grant Writing / Research
- Customer Acquisition
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment