We are seeking students and adults ages 16 yrs. and up (to volunteers) during our community Thanksgiving food box event. Students may receive community "credit hours" by volunteering their service during this event. Please see below how you can assist in the following area:
- Put boxes together with packing tape.
- Pack boxes with the non perishable food items.
- Stack (lifting) food boxes (setup/organize for event).
- Help setup/organize event area (may consist of some decoration).
- Move some light furniture (i.e. chairs, tables etc.).
- Help clean up work area.
We are seeking those with talent of the following:
- Someone to draw (this can be a student or adult).
- Someone with good penmanship (to make event signs).
- Photographer to take photo and (possible) provide us with a video of event.
Aside from volunteers we expect to feed 500 families... Contact us to learn more on how you can HELP SPONSOR FAMILIES THAT HAS A NEED.
Thank you for your support!
- Event Design & Planning
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Graphic Design / Print
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Open to volunteers hours between 9:30am until 6pm