As every year, Fundación Agreste is carrying out a campaign of collection and delivery of donations, motivated in the hope that all, and especially the most vulnerable populations, receive a gift on this special date.
We propose live a part of the Parana's Delta, one of the five largest deltas in the world, in a special way: helping those in need.
Knowing the Delta means appreciating a gift of nature, an extraordinary place that you can not miss when visiting Argentina.
Departing from Buenos Aires, we will travel to Tigre to take a boat and sail to the third section of islands, about 3 hours away.
At school we will make repairs in the building, the garden and the sports area, we will share classes with children and have opportunity to take walks and tours at these privileged areas and lush landscaping.
* Meeting in Buenos Aires.
* Travel and Accommodations at project location (island).
* Community activities day.
* Lunch or shared snack.
* Group dinner.
* Overhaul activities coordinated with school or local recreation center (painting, orchard conditioning, restoration and cleaning parks or areas of activities).
* Closing of activities.
[The final detailed timetable of activities is delivered to the registered 10 days before the travel date].
* All group transfers in the project.
* 1 night shared accommodation.
* Meals (fixed shared menu).
* Symbolic donation to local projects.
* Acknowledgement of solidarity trip and participation in volunteer activities.
* Tickets to meeting point in Buenos Aires (flight, ferry, bus, others).
* Visa procedures or other paperwork.
* General Insurance travel.
* Special (or out of the group program) lodging, drinks and food.
This is a trip of 2 full days scheduled for December 1 and 2, 2016. To register, you will have to complete the form (available online in Spanish and English, available in our website) and pay the registration fee and U$s 50 (non-refundable) at least 30 days before the travel date. The total cost of the travel is 250 USD (10 days before the travel you have to pay the rest 200).
- Child Welfare
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- This is a 2 days full trip to the islands.
- 50 USD registration and 200 USD total cost cover of trip (250USD).