Our Board is looking for new members that have marketing skills and experience to add to our mix. Plowsharing is a faith-based organization that seeks to help artisans and farmers from the developing world market their handiwork and products. We have been around for over 30 years, and are looking for fresh ideas on how we can do what we do better.
We have 3 stores and a thriving off-site sale program. Our Board consists of 6 current members plus the Executive Director, and it meets 11 times a year, the only exception the month of December.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Once a month for 2 hour meeting; possibly more
- Marketing experience