The Congenital Heart Walk is looking for Media Subcommittee members for the 2017 Walk on May 6th.
The Media Subcommittee coordinates media activities for the 2017 Congenital Heart Walk. Includes: Coordinating with local media to promote event in local community, flier distribution in the area, and walk team outreach.
The Congenital Heart Walk is an ongoing national effort between the Adult Congenital Heart Association (ACHA) and The Children’s Heart Foundation (CHF). We walk to honor and remember the millions who have been impacted by congenital heart disease (CHD).
The Congenital Heart Walk shows the nation how a team of inspired individuals can join together to make a difference. Funds raised will support the missions of both national nonprofit organizations who are uniting to fight CHD! Since 2010, CHW has raised more than $7 million in total. This will be the 7th Annual Congenital Heart Walk for Central Texas.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-10 hours per month
- CHW Volunteer Recruitment...
- CHW Sponsorship Subcommittee -...
- Sponsorship Coordinator (Board...
- Secretary (Board Position)
- CHW Food and Beverage...
- SUPER RUN Volunteer
- CHW Raffle Subcommittee -...
- CHW Media Subcommittee - Central...
- Treasurer (Board Position)
- Volunteer Coordinator - Central...
- CHW Logistics Subcommittee...