The Congenital Heart Walk is looking for Food and Beverage Subcommittee members for the 2017 Walk on May 6th.
The Food and Beverage Subcommitee coordinates food and beverage for the 2017 Congenital Heart Walk. Includes: Determining food and beverage needs based on number of registered walkers, acquiring food and beverage donations, obtaining permits, arranging pickup and delivery of donations, and develop a plan for any leftover food/beverage (i.e. food bank, shelter, etc.).
The Congenital Heart Walk is an ongoing national effort between the Adult Congenital Heart Association (ACHA) and The Children’s Heart Foundation (CHF). We walk to honor and remember the millions who have been impacted by congenital heart disease (CHD).
The Congenital Heart Walk shows the nation how a team of inspired individuals can join together to make a difference. Funds raised will support the missions of both national nonprofit organizations who are uniting to fight CHD! Since 2010, CHW has raised more than $7 million in total. This will be the 7th Annual Congenital Heart Walk for Central Texas.
- Event Design & Planning
- Food & Beverage Services
- Donor Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-10 hours per month
- CHW Sponsorship Subcommittee -...
- Secretary (Board Position)
- CHW Media Subcommittee - Central...
- Treasurer (Board Position)
- CHW Volunteer Recruitment...
- Red Team Recruiter - 12 Bars of...
- Sponsorship Coordinator (Board...
- CHW Food and Beverage...
- SUPER RUN volunteer
- SUPER RUN Volunteer
- CHW Raffle Subcommittee -...
- SUPER RUN VOLUNTEER
- Volunteer Coordinator - Central...
- CHW Logistics Subcommittee...