The Children's Heart Foundation - Texas Chapter is looking to fill the Secretary position on the Board of Directors. Responsible for record keeping, filing, and organization for the CHF TX Chapter
- Assumes all specific committee/job responsibilities as discussed with and assigned by the President
- Ensures that all minutes and legal records are kept current
- Helps prepare and distribute Board Meeting Agendas
- Takes notes at Board meetings and writes, prepares, and distributes written minutes at each Chapter meeting
- Creates and distributes Chapter correspondence (thank you notes, letters, etc.)
- May co-sign, with the President or Executive Director, legal and required reports and documentation for the organization
- May serve as a spokesperson for the Chapter
- Attends and is actively involved in all Chapter meetings
- Keeps a roster of the names, address, and business affiliations of all Board Members
- Helps maintain the organization of Google Drive
- Files paperwork to National and State organizations as needed
- Archives all pertinent information and records and facilitates a smooth transition to the next secretary
Needs to be extremely organized, a team player, and have very good communication skills.
Expected time commitment 10-15 hours per month.
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Strategic Planning
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 hours per month
- CHW Sponsorship Subcommittee -...
- Secretary (Board Position)
- CHW Media Subcommittee - Central...
- Treasurer (Board Position)
- CHW Volunteer Recruitment...
- Red Team Recruiter - 12 Bars of...
- Sponsorship Coordinator (Board...
- CHW Food and Beverage...
- SUPER RUN volunteer
- SUPER RUN Volunteer
- Krisleigh Kate Works Benefit -...
- CHW Raffle Subcommittee -...
- SUPER RUN VOLUNTEER
- Volunteer Coordinator - Central...
- CHW Logistics Subcommittee...