Provides support to staff, peer educators, and youth ages 6-18 years old in academics, arts, health, life skills and character building, leadership training. Being a positive role model and establishing meaningful connections with the youth in our program.
- Guide and assist students with homework, art and music projects, nutrition, and course work.
- Help to create a fun, encouraging, and welcoming atmosphere for the students.
- Supports instructors and peer educators in maintaining order at each station. This will include maintaining noise levels to a minimum and mediating various activities,
- Assists in setting up the multipurpose room. This may include the preparation and distribution of healthy snacks and table and chair set-up.
- Assists in breaking down the multipurpose room when the program closes. This will include table and chair break down, kitchen clean up, gathering water bottles from each station and general clean-up of multipurpose/art/computer rooms.
- Math / Science Instruction
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- TB Test