The WiderNet Project, a Chapel Hill non-profit organization, seeks creative volunteers to help us tell our story and bridge the digital divide.
Some projects include photography, designing posters, brochures, infographics, flash videos and many more.
Since 2001, The WiderNet Project has provided training and coaching on information technology solutions for underserved areas of the world. Their off-line eGranary Digital Library is installed in over 1,000 locations, from 26 African counties, to locations across India and Papua New Guinea, and a dozen U.S. correctional facilities.
More information about the WiderNet Project can be found at:
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Publicity Team
- Engineers Bridging the Digital...
- Bridging the Digital Divide
- Artists and Designers Bridging...
- eGranary Content Team and...
- Fundraisers Bridging the Digital...
- Systems Management Team
- Innovative Engineering
- Journalists Bridging the Digital...
- Technological Development
- Computer Tech Team