The Special Event Volunteer Photographer will assist ideastream staff during special events by taking photographs during the event and utilizing the provided shot sheet as a guide.
Owning your own DSLR camera is a plus, but not required. Intermediate to expert experience required. Must be able to provide high and low resolution JPEG files with a quick turnaround time after the event is over.
- Available days to volunteer: Varies
- Available shifts to volunteer: Varies
- You will be notified of when events are coming up ahead of time, and scheduling will be based on your availability
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Varies, but average event is 4 - 6 hours
- New volunteers must complete ideaVolunteer Information Form
- Table Loader Volunteers -...
- Photographer - Special Events
- Be On TV as a Board Marker...
- Sold Warehouse - WVIZ/PBS...
- Food Service Volunteers -...
- Various Volunteer Opportunities!...
- Clerical - Membership Campaign
- Bid Taker Volunteers - WVIZ/PBS...
- Cashier - WVIZ/PBS Televised...
- Contact High Bidders! - WVIZ/PBS...