Beau's Wish Dog Rescue is looking for a "take-charge" volunteer to serve as an Event Planner. This person will head up our development committee and will be in charge of planning fun activities including:
- Special events such as dog washes, walkathons, galas, picnics, silent auctions, holiday parties, etc.
- Identify opportunities and coordinate with the Volunteer Coordinator to secure volunteer attendance at community events, such as the annual Pet Expo.
- Interact with community leaders, local celebrities and corporate representatives to increase awareness of organizational events, activities, and causes.
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- 2-3 hours per week
- must have own car, laptop or tablet, and smartphone