Mercy Village is a family affordable housing property with almost 200 residents, including children. A general community assistant is needed for the following activities:
- Participate in the creation and implementation of community events and programs (National Night Out, Community Watch, Holiday Celebrations) etc.)
- Distribute flyers door to door
- Assist with delivery of donated food or goods from local businesses for a program or event
- Stay current with upcoming events in Folsom and neighboring cities/towns and notify residents
- Decorate community room seasonally
- Oversee community garden project
- Promote neighborhood watch
- Provide translation in any of the following (but not required): Spanish, Arabic , Farsi or Hindi
- Program Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One hour a week, preferred but flexible
- Homework Club Assistant (Gleason...
- Art Therapy Instructor (7th & H)
- Community Assistant (Mercy...
- Community Assistant (Folsom...
- Art Therapy Instructor (1880...
- Art Therapy Instructor...
- Homework Club Help (Mercy Village)
- Art Therapy Instructor (El Centro)
- Homework Club Assistant...
- Homework Club Help (Whiterock...
- Homework Club Help (Anaheim)
- Dance Classes for Seniors...
- Physical Health Director...
- Bereavement Coach (Creekview)
- Homework Club Help (Folsom...
- Crafty Volunteers Needed...