Volunteers are needed to assist in caring & supporting terminally ill patients and their families. Hospice volunteers provide companionship including: visiting, listening, assisting with meal times or simply being a loving presence. Volunteers are needed both in-homes and in facilities.
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/month
- Must pass background check and formal training program
- Pet Therapy Volunteers Needed --...
- Hospice Caregiver -- Respite
- Hospice Volunteers -- Shawano &...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed -- Fox...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers --...
- Hospice Volunteer -- Waupaca, WI...
- Hospice Volunteers -- New London...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers -- New...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers Needed...