Alzheimer's Association Ambassador- Coachella Valley
WhenMon Oct 03, 2016 - Sat Jul 22, 2017
WhereVolunteer sites through out the Coachella ValleyIndio, CA 92201
Alzheimer's Association is looking for a bi-lingual volunteer to help spread the word on the Alzheimer's Association of the Coachella Valley. You will be provided with a brief script on background details of the association. We need someone to go to local senior centers and smaller events to talk about what kind of support and services are available for anyone in need. This is a very rewarding role!
Willing to drive to locations
You don't have to committ to a certain date, just communicate what day works for you!
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Depends on the volunteer!
- Lincoln Elementary School
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Voices for Children ( CASA )
- California Highway Patrol (...
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Cathedral City Library
- Jewish Family Services ( Office...
- Coachella Valley Volunteers In...