Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
As Product Director, you will guide the HHP team that is charged with a product line contribution. This extends from increasing the traffic to existing products and to developing the evolution of HHP 360 product. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with users. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy interacting with users to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of HHP. You interact with the, business analyst lead, user experience lead and dev lead to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Knowledgeable in technology.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
- The role is virtual.
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment