Soup Kitchen/Community Lunch Program
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where24 Circular StreetSaratoga Springs, NY 12866
- Assists with food preparation, serving set-up and clean-up.
- Meets with program staff for volunteer orientation and completes all necessary volunteer paperwork. Attends volunteer orientation and mandatory training that is offered.
- Informs program staff of any paperwork needs relating to volunteer experience (such as signatures on time sheets, documentation of participation or evaluation needs for interniships/student teaching etc).
- Treats participants, staff and volunteers with dignity and respect.
- Adheres to SCEOC Policies and Procedures.
- Veteran Care
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Crisis Intervention
- Mental Health
- Food Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week