The World Is Fun (TWIF) - is not your grandparents' charitable club here to make volunteering a fun, social experience for Seattle people, businesses and charities. We seek to banish the ol' bake sale stereotype and get you excited about giving back to your community by broadening the scope of volunteerism and revamping existing charitable programs. Our mission is to remind you that volunteering is not a chore - it makes the world fun.
The Office Coordinator will provide support to The World is Fun's teams to ensure office needs are met.
- Assists Event Planning Team with in-house events
- Manages the Ninkasi Better Living Room bookings
- Assist with streamlining club procedures
- Maintains supplies
- Additional office responsibilities as the role evolves
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and resourceful
This position will be in our office two Monday evenings per month and perform a few flexible tasks online. The monthly commitment is 8-10 hours per month for a minimum of one year.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter and resume our online webform: http://www.theworldisfun.org/apply
MORE ABOUT TWIF
TWIF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization on a mission to make Seattle a great place to live and play by creating exciting ways to be involved in your community.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 8-10 hours per month for a minimum of one year.
- Volunteer at Bacon, Eggs and Kegs!
- Graphic Designer
- Volunteer at Treehouse Wearhouse
- Volunteer at Seattle Scotch and...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Office Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator -...
- Website Coordinator
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Volunteer at the Big Climb!
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Volunteer Sherpa
- Food Sorting at Food Lifeline
- Volunteer for Mural Painting at...
- Chicken Soup Brigade
- Development Coordinator
- Board Member
- Nonprofit Liaison