"GO INSANE" MUSIC VIDEO: As I plan to re-launch TSO as a survivor of domestic and sexual violence, I have learned that one of the most important aspects of effective advocacy is promotion of "community". I believe that advocacy expressed through art is an amazing, underutilized method to reach people. Over the past 2 years, there have been various injustices against women. I would like to tell the intertwined story of all of these injustices to show that we need to work together to combat violence against women.
We are seeking individuals to play the following featured roles:
- 1 Black Female Business Executive
- 1 Black Transgendered woman
- Lesbian couple with 1 suffering from mental illness (1 partner should be black)
- 1 Black Rookie Female Police Officer (mid 20s)
- 2 Caucasian police Officers (early 30s)
- 2 Older Black females (50s; 70s)
- Extras for scenes (locals/friends TBD as we move towards scheduling/planning)
Please send your interest, inquiries, resume, and headshots to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for consideration. Even if you don't have all of these items, please send what you have as we are looking to start shooting ASAP. This will be a life changing project for all participants. Hope to hear from you soon!
To learn more about the work TSO does, connect with us through our various media:
"Like" our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/thesurvivantorganization
Follow the LIONESS on Twitter @THESURVIVANTORG
Subscribe to our channel "Survivant" on YouTube
BE THE HEROINE OF YOUR STORY. END THE SILENCE ON DOMESTIC AND SEXUAL VIOLENCE.
- Music Therapy
- Critical Thinking
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment