The World Is Fun (TWIF) - is not your grandparents' charitable club. We're a 100% volunteer-run organization here to make volunteering a fun, social experience for Seattle people, businesses and charities. We seek to banish the ol' bake sale stereotype and get you excited about giving back to your community by broadening the scope of volunteerism and revamping existing charitable programs. Our mission is to remind you that volunteering is not a chore - it makes the world fun.
The Website Coordinator will be responsible for updates and maintenance TWIF's website. The role will work on variety of projects including website layout and development, basic website updates and web-based applications.
- Perform upkeep, update website as necessary
- Coordinate content changes to the website as needed by other teams
- Test website for functionality in different browsers and different resolutions to ensure working order
- Serve as a website administrator
- Perform research to stay on top of emerging trends in design and development fields
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- A keen eye for clean design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Keeps up-to-date with advances in computer technology and how it affects business environment
This position requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per month for a minimum of one year. We offer a lot of flexibility in when and how you complete those hours and many of the tasks and responsibilities can be done remotely, working online, at a time that is convenient for you. Every staff member is required to attend a monthly team meeting.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation.
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter and resume our online webform: http://www.theworldisfun.org/apply
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Designer
- Blog Contributer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Office Coordinator
- Finance Coordinator
- Website Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator -...
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Volunteer Sherpa
- Chicken Soup Brigade
- Meal Making at FareStart
- Development Coordinator
- Board Member
- Grants Writer
- Nonprofit Liaison