What It Is:
An opportunity to positively impact our volunteers and help Seattleites get involved in their community.
What You’ll Do:
- Connect with our awesome volunteers and be a resource for their questions via email, online messenger and on the phone
- Help with recruiting efforts online
- Collaborate with team members to generate innovative solutions
- Engage our volunteers, ensuring they experience how volunteering makes the world fun!
Who You Are:
- A great communicator
- Fun and Friendly
- A Master Email Crafter
- A stellar schedule keeper
What We Need:
- A commitment of 8-10 hours per month to support our volunteers. We’re flexible in when and how you complete these hours.
- Attendance at a monthly meeting to share and contribute with your team usually held the 1 st Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter and resume our online webform: http://www.theworldisfun.org/apply
More About TWIF:
TWIF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization on a mission to make Seattle a great place to live and play by creating exciting ways to be involved in your community.
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment