Carolina Gold seeks enthusiastic, driven professionals to fill positions on its Board of Directors during our Fall 2016 new member drive!
While we are always mindful of particular skill-sets such as finance, development, legal and fundraising, we are open to professionals of all backgrounds who are excited to help serve an arts organization in the North Carolina area.
1. Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings. Meetings by phone every 4 weeks. Two 'in-person' meetings per year.
2. Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
3. Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
4. Stays informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
5. Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
6. Is an active participant in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts.
7. Participates in fund raising for the organization.
Feel free to watch some of our videos on our YouTube Channel located at https://www.youtube.com/carolinagolddbc
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- Visual Arts
- Music Arts
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training