We're a small (6 full time staff) nonprofit that in the last three years has created one of the largest school garden programs in the United States (in Las Vegas). We help schools fund, build and run school garden programs so that students can better learn about science (STEM), nutrition, and conservation.
We're looking for one or more people with photography or video skills to take good photos or video at school garden events--farmers markets, chef demos, harvesting and planting, etc. Such photos and video are quite useful for social media, informational videos, etc. Generally, our staff is quite busy at these events, so has little time to take photos!
You can learn more about us in the local press here:
And about our school garden program here:
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Whatever time you have!
- Generally, events occur during the daytime and during the week, not on weekends
- School Garden Build Volunteer
- Nonprofit Fundraising Strategist
- Microsoft OneNote Specialist
- Grant Writer/Grant Researcher
- Graphic Designer/Website Designer
- Website and/or Database Developer
- Office Help
- Public Relations Speciliast
- Wordpress Website Person
- Photographer or Videographer
- SEO Specialist