Hometown Home Health and Hospice is searching for people who want to volunteer and really make a difference to somebody in need. We are searching for people who are willing to spend time with people who look forward to friendly faces, to sit with a patient in their home to allow the family to be able to run errands or take a break. During this trying time. volunteers are great at showing clients they are valued members of the community. Most of our hospice patients live in facilities while some live at home. Our volunteers are able to set their own hours according to what fits into their schedule. This is a great opportunity to give back to the community and help those in need. Volunteering in hospice is an incredibly rewarding way of giving back without disrupting your busy school, work and family life. We work with you to find the best fit, and you are always in control of your volunteer experience. Please contact us today if this sounds like a good fit for you!
Disclaimer: We are sorry but we can not accept court ordered community service.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Spiritual Healing
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours every other week
- Bring a smile to seniors in Caro
- Help Lapeer seniors!!
- Share smiles with seniors in...
- Hugs needed for hospice patients...
- Make a difference in Caro
- Volunteer in Flushing
- Helping hands needed for seniors...
- Make a difference in the life of...
- Hospice Patient Visitor in Davison
- Hugs needed in Flushing
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Helping hands needed in Caro!
- Visit seniors in Davison
- Help a senior in Saginaw!
- Volunteer to make a difference...
- Hospice Volunteers In Fenton
- Office Volunteers for Hospice in...
- Bring a smile to seniors in Bay...
- Make a difference with seniors...
- Helping hands with seniors in...