Gemma's Angels is looking for a volunteer to coordinate The Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community event for us. The date is tentative, but most likely will be held in May/June, 2017.
The Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community is an annual fundraising walk that benefits local health and human service agencies. Gemma's Angels has been approved for a walk and we need a Coordinator to organize the walk and Volunteers to help on that day.
The primary goal of the walk is to help participating organizations raise money for their individual missions. The walk is held at HACC in Harrisburg.
It will feature a 5K Walk beginning at 9:00 am and a one-mile Walk starting at 9:15 am. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, volunteers: include your phone number so that we may contact you!
We also need participants: Watch our Facebook page for more info.
- Outdoor Recreation
- Public Relations
- Administrative Support
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5 to 6 hrs event day, 2 to 3 hours per wk planning
- 2 to 3 hours per week for coordinator position prior to event.
- All-Kids Mobile Farmer's Market-...
- Coordinator, Holiday Special...
- Reverse Food Truck - Volunteers...
- Produce Auction Night--Great Fun!
- Coordinator, Walk for the Homeless
- Manager, Community Outreach
- Event Tabling--Sounds Boring,...
- Manager, Social Media
- Coordinator, All Kids Farmer's...
- Walkers & Teams, Walk for the...
- Free HersheyPark Tickets To...
- Co-Chairs, Mobile Market...