Cupertino retirement community seeks volunteers to work with our senior residents in activities, in retail operations and work on special projects and programs for the community. We have a many great opportunities for home-schooled students, retirees, youth groups and others to interact with seniors who live independently, with assistance and in skilled nursing as well as staff. Our community is more than 50 years old, yet is vibrant and has an active resident base--who enjoy life and live interesting lives. Our volunteers are the heart of our community--come join us! Learn more at www.sunny-view.org. Contact our volunteer coordinator at 408-454-5671 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we are seeking individuals interested in assisting residents to their appointments with an in house beautician. This person would be responsible for making sure that the resident is ready for their appointment and escorting them to and from the beautyshop.
It is a great opportunity for volunteers to become involved with our community's seniors.
This opportunity is available on Mondays. Volunteers should be able to commit to 2.5 hours each week for a minmum of 3 months. Schedule can be negotiable.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Chinese New Year Celebration
- Pinochle Player
- Calling for Chinese Instrumental...
- Photographer for Auxiliary...
- Mardi Gras Event Volunteers Needed
- St. Patrick's Day Celebration
- Father's Day Social Volunteers
- Early Mother's Day Social
- Resident Assistant
- Volunteer Services Admin Assistant
- Gift Shop Cashier
- Early Thanksgiving Social!
- Christmas Social for Seniors
- Looking to help a Senior- Become...
- Valentine's Day Party
- Garden Enthusiast
- Oktoberfest Volunteers Needed
- Calling for Entertainers
- BINGO Caller!