Women of Refined Gold, Inc. is a 501c3 nonprofit domestic violence prevention program that works with wonen and young women to improve their knowledge of unhealthy relationships and how to be empowered to lead a life free of abuse.
The organization is seeking individuals with knowledge of Public Relations/Marketing who will work remotely. This public relations volunteers will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
- Create a branding campaign.
- Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
- Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
- Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
- Plan, market and present at an informational meeting.
- Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
- Assist with WORG Safe Haven advocacy efforts.
- Take on assignments as needed.
Details: This is an unpaid position. The internship is 10-12 hours per week not to exceed 20 hours a week. Must meet weekly deadlines and be available once a month for meetings.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment