WGBH’s Emily Rooney hosts experienced Doctors Without Borders aid workers in a discussion of the unique and pressing health challenges facing displaced women. Guests can connect with experts over ideas that matter during this conversation presented by WGBH and Doctors Without Borders. Reception to follow.
- Food & Beverage Services
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-3 hours
- Must be able to stand on your feet for 2-3 hours and be able to lift 5-10 lbs.
- Volunteer for WGBH's Point Taken...
- Brainiacs and Brews
- Foodie Event Featuring Sour Sips
- Volunteer at WGBH BostonTalks...
- Volunteer for WGBH FIRST LOOK
- BostonTalks Investigates: Health...
- Insider Screening: Hamilton’s...
- Stories from the Stage: “Hooked”
- BostonTalks Happy Hour: Odd Jobs
- ARTHUR & BUSTER Visit WGBH’s New...
- WCRB’s Massivemuse