Volunteer on a fall evening in the Park!
An evening run that starts and finishes at Ann Morrison Park followed by a Tri Tip Steak dinner provided by the Idaho Beef Council. Volunteers will have the option to purchase meal tickets. Enjoy a beautiful fall evening in Boise along the Boise River and greenbelt.
This exciting event is full of bull - volunteers recieve a t-shirt.
Volunteer Opportunites are as follows: (shifts are available)
Course Set up and take down
Packet pick up
helping with awards
cow bell ringing and more.
Start the volunteer process now by completeing a volunteer application online at YMCATVIDAHO.ORG
- Event Design & Planning
- People Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- shifts are available
- YMCA Barber To Boise
- Birthday Bag Assembly- West Branch
- Canyon County Classic Kids Run
- Towel Folding Volunteer- West...
- To miss out would be a big...
- Welcome Center Staff-West Branch
- Climbing Wall Volunteer-West...
- Harrison Classic Kids Run
- Youth Activity Center...
- Kids Night Out Volunteer- West...
- Health & Well-being Floor...
- Storyteller--Caldwell Branch
- Administrative Ambassador--New...
- Administrative Support
- Downtown YMCA Halloween Carnival
- Evening Housekeeping...
- Family Night Volunteer- West...
- Make a Splash Locker Room...
- Porter Volunteer- West Branch