Meals on wheel delivers hot and ready meals to older adults who are homebound in the Adams County area.
Hours are Mon-Fri from 11am-1pm. Volunteers will meet at our organization to pack up the meals and deliver them on specific routes in North Denver.
We need volunteers who are over the age of 18, with a car and insurance to help our organization make sure our seniors get a hot meal, every day.
If you are interested or would like more information contact Grant at 303.426.4408 ext. 209 or email me at email@example.com for more information.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 day weekly
- Car insurance
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Make A Difference Day
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer