Participate in programs and presentations in schools and libraries, for adults and children, about wildlife-related/environmental topics. This includes assisting at the programs in schools and at the sanctuary, and assisting in giving tours to groups and explaining what goes on at the sanctuary and about the resident birds and animals kept here for education purposes. Provide information about the natural history of each species.
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Memorial Garden Care - Keeping...
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Volunteer
- Finding Funds - Let the...
- Go Nuts Over Squirrels!
- Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
- Host an Intern
- Administrative Assistant
- Grant Writing Opportunity
- Education Assistant
- Ecosystem revival sessions
- Refreshing Raptors Residences
- Mulch Fest at Possumwood Acres
- Building Animal Homes
- Fundraising Specialist
- Love helping wildlife but still...