We are seeking Volunteer Committee Members to support a large-scale art festival, Art City Austin. Art City Austin Committee Members get to see the inner workings of putting on a 20,000+ attendee festival, create strong relationships with staff and fellow committee members, and receive special perks during the planning and weekend of the festival.
The Committee Members roles include:
- Recruit volunteers
- Receive volunteer placements requests from other committees
- Manage online volunteer sign up tool
- Staff volunteer check-in at festival and direct volunteers to designated location for each shift.
Members of this committee should be very organized and able to manage multiple volunteers and online volunteer system. This is a very involved committee! Involved throughout the year and on-site at festival.
The festival will take place at Palmer Events Center from March 31 - April 2, 2017.
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 10 hours/wk, work majority of festival weekend