Our Creative team is looking for a Graphic Designer who will create physical and online materials for showcasing The World is Fun's identity and the organization's programs, projects, and events.
* Become familiar with the organization and use his/her creative expertise to interpret the organization’s vision and make it a tangible and deliverable product.
* Ensure all projects are completed on schedule and on track with the brand guidelines.
* Participate in brainstorming sessions and meeting with team members.
* Create print-ready files for event flyers, postcards, cards, or other print materials.
* Create digital graphics for use on the web and social media to promote events, membership, etc.
Desired Skills and Abilities
* Advanced and in-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
* Strong collaboration skills when working in team environment.
* Great attention to detail and an eye for clean design.
* Ability to meet deadlines.
* Ability to work on more than one project at a time.
* Ability to accept and respond to feedback.
This staff member position requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per month for a minimum of one year. We offer a lot of flexibility in when and how you complete those hours and many of the tasks and responsibilities can be done remotely, working online, at a time that is convenient for you. This position does require mandatory attendance at one monthly team meeting (usually evenings).
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter and resume online at: http://www.theworldisfun.org/apply
TWIF is an Equal Opportunity Organization.
The World is Fun (TWIF) is a Seattle based charitable social club that is focused on connecting Seattleites with the nonprofits that need their support in a fun and engaging way. Our organization creates group volunteer opportunities, unique fundraising events and engaging ways for communities to connect.
TWIF operates entirely on volunteer power. Each of our volunteer staff members agrees to 8-10 flexible hours per month which makes our events, programs and volunteer core of over 4000 people possible.
For more information about TWIF please visit www.theworldisfun.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 8-10 hours per month for a minimum of 1 year.
- Graphic Designer
- Volunteer at Bacon, Eggs and Kegs!
- Volunteer at Treehouse Wearhouse
- Volunteer at Seattle Scotch and...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Office Coordinator
- Website Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator -...
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Volunteer at the Big Climb!
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Volunteer Sherpa
- Food Sorting at Food Lifeline
- Volunteer for Mural Painting at...
- Chicken Soup Brigade
- Development Coordinator
- Board Member
- Grants Writer