The Business Operation Associate runs the office, helps all of the team leaders and staff stay organized, manages CEO’s bookings, meetings, and calendar, runs staff meetings provides administrative support where necessary.
Role and Responsibilities
* Coordinate the Weekly logistics working meeting for Senior staff and help the team to stay current on deliverable and work plans.
* Help the Senior staff track the KPI’s for the teams
* Work with Senior staff to create consistent reporting documents - powerpoints, excel,
dashboards, and BOD level content
* Maintain the Monthly and Annual Calendar for staff and ops (jointly with finance)
* Relay due dates and critical milestones to the leadership team as needed.
Things like - BOD meetings, team deadlines, grant deliverables / Staff team vacation and office time tracked
* Manage CEO’s bookings, meetings, and calendar* Provide administrative support where necessary
- Business Analysis
- Administrative Support
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- IT Associate
- Event Planner Intern
- Program Proposal Writer
- Project Manager / Event Manager
- Non-Profit Mailer
- Volunteer Grant Team Associate
- Auction Volunteer Team Member
- Business Operations Associate
- Event Coordinator
- Human Resources Intern
- Donor Management Associate
- Marketing Intern
- Co-Team Leader for University...
- Business Development and...