IT Systems Associate
10 people are interested
The IT Systems Associate would be in charge of the organization's various IT area such as Dropbox/website/backing/other admin IT areas and research and implement best IT practices for our teams that are local and remotely distributed (USA, Kenya and Tanzania).
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identify and research areas for organization efficiency through technological solutions.
- Provide hands on support and assistance; and assist in developing best IT practices and procedures.
- Managing Dropbox, Google Drive, backing up the website, and managing other IT used by the organization.
- Provide configuration, implementation maintenance and support of the eProcurement application including integration with Salesforce administrative system.
- Serve as a technical expert in a team supporting our Kenya, Tanzania, and USA teams - local and remote.
- Follow best practices toward the installation, implementation, and maintenance of IT software.
- Troubleshoot system related problems regarding user support and problem resolution regarding data integration and data access.
- Perform enhancements and upgrades to the applications as when needed to meet the business needs.
- Help us create stronger change control and release/configuration management standards, policies and procedures. Create system diagrams and workflows, user documentation and train personnel on new applications software.
- Become escalation point for user support inquiries and problems.
- Analyze, develop and maintain documentation including FAQs, Knowledge Base articles, troubleshooting guides and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Technical degree or diploma (preferably Computer Science or Information Systems focused)
- Experience in a related job field supporting departmental and enterprise applications.
- Experience working with Cloud Services and Applications - Dropbox, Google systems, and other similar applications.
- Experience working with Windows environment.
- Experience working with relational databases such as Salesforce
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Compensation:This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
TO APPLY :
Please fill out an application at http://www.123contactform.com/form-1909920/Volunteer-Application ?, and send us your latest Resume/CV at email@example.com.
337 17th StreetOakland, CA 94612
- IT Management
- Database Administration
- Internet Research