- Greet the child victims and their families.
- Familiarize the families with the center and have them complete the necessary paperwork.
- Do hands-on projects with the children. Organize and conduct age appropriate arts and crafts in the waiting area/playroom.
- Offer the children snacks and/or juice after their initial interview or therapy session. Help the child select a stuffed animal from teddy bear alley. Assist the child in tracing their hand on a thank you note and butcher paper.
- Straighten the waiting area/playroom in preparation for the next visitor.
- Answer phones and do some clerical work.
- Office Reception
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
- Youth Services
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training