24 people are interested
- Staffing the reception desk and greeting all clients
- Triaging walk-in clients and phone calls for emergency issues
- Answering a multi-line phone (up to 3 lines, occasionally busy) and distributing to appropriate staff
- Maintaining the overall appearance of the reception area
- Providing general community resource information to clients and community stakeholders
- Assisting with preparing risk reduction materials (ie. Stickers on condoms) and occasional bulk mailings
- Basic computer usage (minor data entry, mainly just looking up info)
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
1301 S. 8th StreetSuite 200Colorado Springs, CO 80905
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- It's flexible! Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.