Volunteeers needed to set up for the Uhuru Breakfast & Lunch booth @ The Saturday Market! Be apart of the food team thats builds a future for African people worldwide! You can either be apart of the set-up or breakdown team. The set up team comes in at 6am and the break down team comes in around 1:30. Great for knocking out community service hours!
- Resource Development / Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- We'll be outside! Dress accordingly.
- Holiday Baking Volunteers Needed!
- Baking with Uhuru Pies in...
- Cook for the African Community!
- A Delicious Way to Volunteer!
- Cooking for a Cause
- Cooking for Change!
- Got Muscles? Saturday Market...
- Baking for Freedom in Gulfport!
- VOLUNTEER FAIR - Pie Baking, Gym...
- Market Set-up Help Needed!
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed!
- Order Up! Serving freedom for...