Looking for someone who loves caring for other people, joining a team of dedicated professionals in supporting the community-wide program development efforts.
Seeking a full-time or part-time fundraiser to help our company seek more donations. The right candidate will manage this dynamic schedule and develop new relationships and sources of funding.
Job Description/ Qualifications
- Creating potential meetings for partnership
- Assist in preparing proposals and presentations
- 2+ years in nonprofit focusing on similar experience with fundraising coordination
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel experience.
- Friendly, positive disposition.
If you have the drive of helping others and want to help please contact Ms. Lucy Tucker at 954-8705912.
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 26
- Orientation or Training
- 2-6 hours a week
- Have experience in fundraising. Will have to complete an application form