Come out and volunteer @ The Saturday Morning Market with The Uhuru Breakfast & Lunch Booth! Be part of buliding an independent economy and future for African people worldwide! Get to meet new people as you scramble eggs and cook all kinds of tasty breakfast and lunch meals while raising resources for the African communtiy.
- Cooking / Catering
- Resource Development / Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Choose shifts between 6am & 5pm
- Serve for the African Community!
- Uhuru Pies are back in Gulfport!
- A Delicious Way to Volunteer!
- Volunteer @ the Booth for Freedom!
- Set-Up/Break Down Help Needed!
- Got Muscles? Saturday Market...
- Bake Pies That Make a Difference!
- Market Set-up Help Needed!
- Calling All Early-bird Volunteers!
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed!
- Holiday Baking Volunteers Needed!
- Like to cook? Love food?
- Cooking for a Cause
- Let's Get Baking!
- Cooking for Change!
- Got a Van? Volunteer with our...
- "The Price is Right!"
- Order Up! Serving freedom for...
- A Market Day in May!