Come out and volunteer @ The Saturday Morning Market with The Uhuru Breakfast & Lunch Booth! Be part of buliding an independent economy and future for African people worldwide! Get to meet new people as you scramble eggs and cook all kinds of tasty breakfast and lunch meals while raising resources for the African communtiy.
- Cooking / Catering
- Resource Development / Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Choose shifts between 6am & 5pm
- Uhuru Pies are back in Gulfport!
- Cook for the African Community!
- A Delicious Way to Volunteer!
- Got Muscles? Saturday Market...
- Set-Up/Break Down Help Needed!
- Bake Pies That Make a Difference!
- Market Set-up Help Needed!
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed!
- Calling All Early-bird Volunteers!
- Holiday Baking Volunteers Needed!
- Cooking for a Cause
- Let's Get Baking!
- Cooking for Change!
- Freedom Pie Baking!
- Got a Van? Volunteer with our...
- Pies for Freedom in Gulfport!
- VOLUNTEER FAIR - Pie Baking, Gym...
- "The Price is Right!"
- Order Up! Serving freedom for...