A Free Bird is a 501(C)(3)non-profit organization based in New York City. Our focus is to provide children, ages 4-18 who are patients or survivors of juvenile cancer, the opportunity to explore their artistic passions and give them the strength to fight their disease. We believe that artistic expression is critical for healing! A Free Bird supports children affected by cancer in their exploration of art, music, acting, poetry, writing, singing and any other artistic passion they may have.
You will be working with the child under our Fight Free Program which pairs a tutor and a child together from the child’s art form that they choose. It is a 12-week program consisting of One Hour per week continuously checking in with the Programs Director as well as updating the Child Life Specialist and Psychologist about what you have been teaching the child. You will work closely with the Programs Director to create a 12-week plan for the child.
We are seeking a talented Piano Tutor to work with a child affected by cancer.
To find out more information and how you can assist one of our children please email your resume and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keyboard Instrument
- Teaching / Instruction
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Magazine Editor ASAP...
- Volunteer Director of Development
- TV Crew Director
- Volunteer CPA
- Graphic Designer for NonProfit
- VP of Marketing Volunteer
- Music Video Animator for NonProfit
- Set Designer for TV Show
- Package Assembler Volunteer
- Fundraising Assistant
- Piano Tutor for Child Fighting...
- Administration Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Costume Designer for TV Show
- Graphic Designer for Non Profit
- Production Designer for TV Show
- Volunteer Talented Guitar Tutor
- Volunteer Artist Manager
- PR Social Media Coordinator