Hospital for Special Care is a long term acute care and rehabilitation hospital. Volunteers are needed in the Food Services department to take phone calls at lunch or dinner time when patients will call the kitchen with special dietary requests. Volunteers will take the calls and relay the information to the staff. Be part of our mission to rebuild lives!
This would be ideal for students wishing to explore a career in healthcare and people with food services experience.
- Complete training and support provided
- Be part of a team that cares about creating a pleasant dining experience for our patients
- Comfortable working in a busy environment
- Able to relay information quickly and accurately
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Once a week for 2 hours, 11am- 1pm or 4pm-6pm
- Ability to work cooperatively with others