Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers for our hospice patients!
Have you ever wanted to do something purposeful and something that changes another’s life?
Grace Hospice relies on our volunteers to assist with providing emotional, spiritual and social support.
We consider our volunteers are an essential part of the team, to provide these services and feedback to our staff.
We are currently seeking volunteers for the following positions.
- phone calls
- life review
- light massage (needs to be a licensed)
- gentle touch
Pet therapy (needs to be licensed through pet program)
- provides unconditional love and support
- Provides a break so caregivers so they can go out for a much needed break.
Training is provided, along with required TB Step I & II, Fingerprints, Background check and Drug Test.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of something bigger than yourself and give back in a truly unique, rewarding way!
For more information, please call Julie at Grace Hospice today at 616.432.2059.
"The last good thing in a hospice patients life, is a hospice volunteer"
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Hospice Companion Volunteer
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Office Volunteer at Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Hospice volunteer partner
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Companion
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice friend
- Friend for Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Hospice companion
- Friend to hospice patient
- Hospice Volunteer for East Grand...
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Grace Hospice volunteer