Build the Connections to Get Youth Outdoors!!! Assist in the ongoing development of a passonate and committed organization whose mission is connecting kids to to the outdoors. This is an opportunity be innovative and grow our small non-profit. We have already assisted hundreds of kids and wish to increase the volume with your help.
Vice-Chair - Helping connect kids to the great outdoors.
Job Description - The vice chair of the board is prepared at all times to assume the role of board chair, if necessary. The vice chair, whose knowledge and commitment mirrors that of the Chair, may serve in the Chair's place for board activities and in the spokesperson capacity.
- Is a member of the Board of Directors.
- Is an active participant in the annual evaluation and planning efforts.
- Assists the Chair in executing and tracking strategic and business plans.
- Reports to the Board's Chair and works closely with all other staff
- Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
- Performs Chair responsibilities when the Chair cannot be available.
- Participates closely with the Chair to develop and implement officer transition plans.
- Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments; completing them thoroughly and on time.
- Stays informed foundation matters, prepares well for meetings, reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
- Participates in fund raising for the organization.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned by the Board.
- Resource Development / Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 - 10 hours per month average