We are in our standardizing our programs to serve a larger number of women focused
organizations in US and Globally.
We are looking for talented experienced women who can support the revision and
standardization process of the 5-Day Core Leadership Program and/or the development and
expansion of our Community Engagement tools/program.
The ideal volunteer will possess:
- Experience in curriculum development and design: creating training curriculum and providing concrete examples of ways to customize curriculum to fit the specific needs of WGLI partners
- An understanding of quantitative and qualitative instruments to evaluate training for quality and effectiveness
- Experience in leadership development with women
You will work in collaboration with Program Director and have the opportunity to be part of a
fabulous forward thinking group of women who believe it is all possible!
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment