Hospice Sanctuary is looking for people who will meet with our life limited patients who just need a little comfort. These people are at the end stage of life and most of them cannot socialize well, however, they still benefit so much from people interacting with them. Read to them or tell them stories, this social interaction is the last familiar thing that still comforts them. We have patients all over Maricopa County but need more volunteers in Peoria and East Valley--Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler.
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Music Therapy/Singing
- Talents needed for the Elderly
- Volunteers Needed in East Valley...
- Housekeeping for Elderly Hospice...
- Give Fun and Have Fun
- Make a lasting memory, Volunteer...
- Special Experience
- Bring a Friend and Bring Cheer...
- Give the Gift of Fun
- Volunteer with those with...
- Musicians Needed to Comfort...
- Volunteered Respite for Elderly
- Make Someone's Day
- Share Your Talent
- Start the New Year Spreading Cheer
- Hospice Patient needs house...