Hospice Sanctuary is looking for people who will meet with our life limited patients who just need a little comfort. These people are at the end stage of life and most of them cannot socialize well, however, they still benefit so much from people interacting with them. Read to them or tell them stories, this social interaction is the last familiar thing that still comforts them. We have patients all over Maricopa County but need more volunteers in Peoria and East Valley--Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler.
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Talents needed for the Elderly
- Volunteers Needed in East Valley...
- Give Fun and Have Fun
- Volunteer with Elderly
- Special Experience
- Bring a Friend and Bring Cheer...
- Bring a Smile to a Senior
- Give the Gift of Fun
- Volunteer with those with...
- Have Good Old Fashioned Fun
- Musicians Needed to Comfort...
- Volunteered Respite for Elderly
- Make Someone's Day
- Share Your Talent
- Start the New Year Spreading Cheer