This is much cheaper than a gym membership...
DONATE TO THIS
14 people are interested
Wednesday Evening Product Recovery Lead Volunteer
In "Product Recovery," volunteers complete food recovery projects by sorting, labeling, or packaging food into family-friendly portions for distribution to those struggling with hunger.
A lead volunteer will serve in the Product Recovery area under the direction of the Project Leader to assist with the set-up, management, break-down, and clean-up of food recovery projects. Training will be provided.
The ideal Lead Volunteer will be:
- Detail oriented and willing to follow instructions & established warehouse procedures
- Happy working with/supporting a diverse and changing volunteer corps
- Flexible; Willing to switch tasks as needed
- Available to serve at least 2 shifts per month
A Lead Volunteer should be able to:
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Stand, lift, twist, etc. while moving food & supplies
- Use or learn to use a pallet jack or electric pallet jack
Interested? For more information, please call Pam Higham at 608.216.7214 or email email@example.com.
About Second Harvest Foodbank of Southern Wisconsin
2802 Dairy Dr., Madison, WI 53718, US
To end hunger in southwestern Wisconsin through community partnerships.
For more information, visit www.secondharvestmadison.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
2802 Dairy DriveMadison, WI 53718
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 shift per week
- Wear closed-toe shoes