Wednesday Evening Product Recovery Lead Volunteer
In "Product Recovery," volunteers complete food recovery projects by sorting, labeling, or packaging food into family-friendly portions for distribution to those struggling with hunger.
A lead volunteer will serve in the Product Recovery area under the direction of the Project Leader to assist with the set-up, management, break-down, and clean-up of food recovery projects. Training will be provided.
The ideal Lead Volunteer will be:
- Detail oriented and willing to follow instructions & established warehouse procedures
- Happy working with/supporting a diverse and changing volunteer corps
- Flexible; Willing to switch tasks as needed
- Available to serve at least 2 shifts per month
A Lead Volunteer should be able to:
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Stand, lift, twist, etc. while moving food & supplies
- Use or learn to use a pallet jack or electric pallet jack
Interested? For more information, please call Pam Higham at 608.216.7214 or email email@example.com.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 shift per week - preferably Wednesday evenings
- This is much cheaper than a gym...
- How to Socialize and Contribute...
- A Different Date Night Activity!
- Read your favorite book and...
- Once a Month in...
- Once a Month in Ridgeway Would...
- How about a change of Pace?
- Once a Month in Bridge Lake...
- Once a Month in Beaver Dam Would...
- Once a Month in Southern Madison...