12 people are interested
We are looking for intelligent and highly motivated team members for our fast-growing non-profit organization that focuses on building a community of ethical conscious leaders to abate corruption.
Our organization is striving to eliminate corruption by cultivating leaders in a creative way while networking with partnering corporations.
Overview: We are seeking a volunteer, for our Volunteer Coordinator position, with strong communication and research skills who are eager to expand their knowledge and support our organization. This position is a great opportunity for someone who feels comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and is looking to improve their already strong interpersonal and coordination skills through relationships with foundations, corporations, community groups and prospective volunteers. In this role, our volunteer will help us to coordinate and expand our volunteer program. This position requires a highly motivated and skilled professional to perform a wide range of volunteer coordination, including but not limited to:
- Lead volunteer based activities and programs
- Collaborate with local businesses, schools and social organizations to establish an active network of volunteers and community resources
- Recruiting, hiring, coaching and retaining a high performing volunteer team
- Job-related supervisory experience preferably in the non-profit sector
- Proven ability to train and motivate volunteers and fellow team members
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to interact constructively with a wide range of personalities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Motivated self-starter with a great attitude, flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit
Email resume and position title to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
4540 Campus Drive, Suite 111Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Group Facilitation
- Must be at least 18